IBS 2024: Emerging Trends for Building Materials
Emerging Trends & Forecasts for Building Materials
Wednesday, February 28 | 12:15PM – 1:15PM PST | LVCC – West 220
This session explores current innovations and future trends in building materials and products with a focus on how consumer preferences, sustainability initiatives and breakthroughs in AI will impact the landscape in key segments.
Additionally, this session will take a deep dive into the current situation with lumber manufacturers, including conditions at sawmills and production volumes, so you know what to expect with solid wood availability for 2024.
The future of building materials continues to be a critical issues for all building professionals. Attendees will leave better armed to make informed decisions, stay competitive and improve practices in an ever-changing industry.
What You’ll Learn
- Gain an understanding of key consumer and market trends affecting building product preferences, including predictions on existing and emerging materials anticipated to gain or reduce share in key product categories
- Learn about how digital breakthroughs in computing and AI may ultimately affect the building products space
- Get detailed insight into existing lumber market supply-and-demand, with understanding of the latest price trends including fundamental reasons why prices are at these levels
- Recognize where the current obstacles and advantages are in sourcing solid wood materials and how to best gain access to the lumber products needed for 2024 construction projects
- Keta Kosman, Madison’s Lumber Reporter
- M. Camila Stefan, Kaiser Associates
- Registration Type: Expo+Education Pass
- Track: Building Techniques & Strategies
- Format: Building Knowledge Session
- Level of Content: Novice
- Who Should Attend: 55+ Housing Builders and Developers, Multifamily Builders & Developers, Single Family Builders – All Types
- Sponsor: Lowe’s PRO
Las Vegas Convention Center
For more information, click here.