Date Night: Sushi For Two by Sur La Table
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Avocado and Vegetable Hand Roll
- Yuzu Dipping Sauce
- Sushi Rice
Cooking Class Description
What’s more fun than eating sushi? Learning to make it with your special someone! Brush up on knife skills and get plenty of practice with rolling techniques as you make three sushi rolls. Plus, we’ll show you how to make seasoned rice, whisk dipping sauce and fry shrimp tempura to crisp perfection.
The button below will take you to a Sur La Table registration page which will allow you to select a specific location and class time. If your desired date or time is unavailable, be sure to check other time slots and nearby locations.Click to register
What To Expect
In Sur La Table classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.