Date Night: Dinner In Tuscany by Sur La Table
- Scallops with Orange Gremolata
- Cavatappi with Grilled Zucchini and Herbed Ricotta
- Hazelnut and Chocolate Filled Bomboloni
Cooking Class Description
Fall in love with Italian food all over again. Explore Tuscan ingredients as you create a delicious meal of corkscrew-shaped cavatappi pasta paired with grilled zucchini and herbed ricotta. Plus, practice searing scallops, chopping herbs for gremolata and filling homemade donuts with a chocolate-hazelnut spread for your bomboloni.
The button below will take you to a Sur La Table registration page which will allow you to select a specific location and class time. If your desired date or time is unavailable, be sure to check other dates and nearby locations.Click to register
What To Expect
In Sur La Table classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.